Brand new rechargeable arm test blood pressure monitor with backlight
Blood Pressure Monitor
Accurate pressure measurement, better health for more families
All-round Comfort Measurement
Upgrade Precision Chip
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Long Battery Life
Backlit Large Screen
Large Font Display
- Avoid eating, smoking and strenuous exercise for 30 minutes prior to blood pressure measurement.
- Sitting is the correct measurement posture for measurement of blood pressure, and the Cuff and the heart should be on the same level.
- Please be quiet while measuring, and do not move your arms or body.
- The monitor of this model should be tied on the left arm.
- When continuous measurement is made on the same person, loosen the Cuff to have the arm rested for at least 3 minutes before next measurement.
- Avoid electromagnetic interference above 10V/m during measurement. The possible sources of interference may be from TV, mobile phone, microwave oven, X-ray, etc.
- Remove the batteries when the product is not in use for a long time to prevent the battery from leakage.
- Packing Box
- Upper Arm Bandage
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
35 reviews for Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm Cuff Automatic Home BP Sphygmomanometers